Fire Protection Systems NYC – Protect Your Assests:
Your commercial kitchen and small business should have the best of the best fire prevention capabilties – no one can afford to lose loved ones, employees or your personal property.
Protect your assets—your commercial kitchen and small business—with Master Fire Prevention. No one can afford to lose their business in a disaster. You’ve invested so much of your time and money already that if anything were to happen, you’d feel it both emotionally and financially. That’s where we can help. We service the metropolitan New York and New Jersey areas. We are experts in restaurant fire detection and suppression as well as commercial kitchen exhaust systems. So instead of hoping that a fire doesn’t happen, take action now and call us. Your business is worth it.
Our detailed knowledge and experience in providing our commercial and residential clients with the assurance of the best in breed capabilities available in the industry.
For over 40 years, We proudly service businesses and home-owners in the New York City area including Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Westchester County, Nassau County, Bergen County and other parts of Northern New Jersey with the following services:
– Preliminary design and calculations (design build) for NFPA requirements.
– Specifications customized to your commercial kitchen, office, business, store, retail establishment, venue, bar, restaurant, night club, manufacturing facility, industrial, government, public housing, multi-unit dwellings and much more.
– Securing the appropriate approvals (building dept., insurance companies, FDNY license, etc.)
– Providing accurate Cost estimates
– Survey, Design, Installation, Testing, Approval, Maintenance, Upgrade and Inspection services
We Will Evaluate the capabilities of your existing system. We will make the recommendations for improving your system, and identify any remaining hazards. And don’t forget to visit our YouTube.com/FireProtectionNYC channel for lots of short informative videos.
When it comes to fire protection systems, trust Master Fire Prevention.