When New Yorkers Need To Recharge Fire Extinguisher NYC business owners call Master Fire
If you need to recharge fire extinguisher NYC, then you should call Master Fire.
How often do you replace your smoke detector. While it is recommended that you replace your smoke detector every 10 years, we think it should be more like every 3-5 years. And certainly, you need to check your batteries because the smoke detector unit only works if it has power. So check the batteries twice per year.
Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors need to be placed somewhere high up above the floor. For instance affixed to the ceiling in the middle of an apartment or landing, perhaps above a doorway. Here are some simple tips that will help minimize the risks associated with fire or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/fireprotectionnyc for lots of short informative videos about topics that can save your life and protect your property.
- Make sure your equipment is working and up to date
- Place several fire extinguishers throughout the home.
- Not all fire extinguishers are alike. Make sure to get the correct fire extinguisher for each area of your home. Garage, Basement, Kitchen, Bedroom.
- Practice the P.A.S.S. system: Pull the pin, Aim at the base of the fire, Squeeze the trigger, and Sweep back and forth at the base of the fire.
- Have an escape plan and practice it with your family.
Smoke Detectors and Fire Extinguishers NYC are available from any of Master Fire Preventions outlets in NYC including The Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn
To see what the professionals at Master Fire Prevention do everyday, visit our recent jobs page at https://www.masterfireprevention.com/recent-jobs-blog/
Check out our YouTube Channel for lots of helpful and informative videos at www.youtube.com/fireprotectionnyc and don’t forget to follow us on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/masterfireprevention/